Classroom & Laboratory Rules
1. Follow ALL school policies in the Student handbook.
2. Arrive on time and in the room BEFORE the tardy bell rings.
3. Bring ALL required materials to class EVERY day.
4. Treat others as you would like to be treated. This means respecting others as well as the property of others.
•50% of the grade will come from class work, homework, quizzes, and participation.
• 50% of the grade will come from chapter tests, notebooks, and projects.
• Failed tests and/or projects may be retaken or redone within one week of the original test/project due date (AFTER a teacher-student consultation). Retests can be taken during tutorials. ***Progress reports will be sent home for students whose whole class average is below a 80% for parental notification.
• Make up work must be completed in a timely fashion as described by the teacher.
• Tutorials are available before and after school.
***For a complete list of this year's Rules and Expectations, see the class syllabus (will be sent home the first day of school and will be signed by student and guardian).