Bremond ISD Parent/Student Transfer Agreement
BREMOND ISD 2016-2017
PARENT/DISTRICT TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Please fill in the information for the student wishing to transfer to Bremond ISD.
Student Name Date of Birth Social Security# Grade
Is this student currently a transfer student to Bremond ISD?
Yes / No
Any student violating District Policy or the Student Code of Conduct shall be subject to appropriate disciplinary procedures and, after review by the district administrators, may be subject to revocation of this transfer agreement.
Some of the reasons for revocation of this agreement include but are not limited the following:
- The student is charged in any court with any felony or misdemeanor offense involving drugs, alcohol or narcotics and a conviction results from the charges.
- The student is indicted by a grand jury on a felony charge and is found guilty.
- The student possesses and/or uses any drug, alcohol or tobacco while at school or a school sponsored activity regardless of its location.
- The student is party to any interruptions of school, disturbance of classes or any disobedience.
- The student fails to meet attendance standards or is habitually truant or tardy.
- Parent misconduct, harassing of school personnel, or any failure to abide by school policy.
By signing this agreement, I agree that I wish to transfer my child to the Bremond Independent School District. I have read the policy and understand that the transfer can be revoked at any time an infraction has occurred.
Physical Address Phone Number
City, State, Zip
Bremond ISD makes transfer decisions on an individual basis and does not consider as a factor in arriving to any decisions regarding assignment any matter relating to the national origin of the student or the student’s ancestral language. (Education Code 25.033) Policy FDA. Further, Bremond ISD does not discriminate on the basis of the student’s race, ethnicity, academic achievement, athletic abilities, language proficiency, sex, or socioeconomic status. (Policy FDAA Legal)
Bremond ISD accepts the student listed above as a transfer student.
Bremond ISD rejects the student listed above as a transfer student.
Reason for Rejections:
Daryl Stuard, Superintendent